Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois exclusive Open to the Public Auto Auction.
Wednesday Night is Auction Night!!! More than 50 vehicles will be offered for auction Wednesday January 4, 2017. This auction will start promptly at 6:00 PM.
Saturday January 7, 2017 Clinton Auto Auction will be offering a large group of repossessed vehicles! More than 40 repossessed vehicles will be offered at auction. More than 200 total vehicles!These vehicles will include Repossessed, New and Used Car Dealer Trades. Watch for updates!
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!