Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois exclusive Open to the Public Auto Auction.
All new customers that register for our Annual Summer Time Fun Auction Event will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle. This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. Thank You.
Wednesday Night is Auction Night!!! More than 100 vehicles will be offered for auction Wednesday June 21, 2017. More than 20 Repossessed Vehicles to be offered plus IL State Police Drug Seized Vehicles! This auction will start promptly at 6:00 PM
Saturday June 24, 2017 Clinton Auto Auction will be conducting our Annual Summer Time Fun Auction Event, offering more than 100 IL State Police Drug Seized Vehicles , repossessed vehicles and new and used car dealer trades. More than 400 total vehicles. PLUS Motorcycles, Campers, Semi Trucks, Semi Trailers, Hot Rods, and Luxury Vehicles. Auction Schedule: 10:00 AM - Mechanics Special Vehicles, 10:30 AM Semi Trucks, Semi Trailers, 11:00 AM - Regular Auto Auction Vehicles, 2:00 PM - Buick Grand National, Chevrolet Corvette, 2017 Ford Mustang GT, and Pontiac GTO, Drug Seized Camper, Followed by Hot Rods, Motorcycles, and Luxury Cars. Watch the website for updates.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!