Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois exclusive Open to the Public Auto Auction.
200 Reasons to attend a Wednesday Night Auction at Clinton Auto Auction!
Wednesday Night is Auction Night!!! More than 100 vehicles will be offered for auction Wednesday October 19, 2016. This auction will start promptly at 6:00 PM. At the conclusion of this auction Lance will draw one time for a customer to win $200.00! If no winner, the amount will be $300.00 next week. To qualify all you have to do is buy or sell a vehicle. Good Luck!
Saturday October 29, 2016 Clinton Auto Auction will offer more than 250 vehicles at auction. A good group of Drug Seized and Repossessed Vehicles. This auction event starts at 10:00 AM. Bankruptcy Farm Equipment will be offered for auction at 1:45 PM. IL State Police Drug Seized Personal Property Auction to begin at 2:00 PM. Preview for the Drug Seized Personal Property Auction will be Friday October 28, 2016 from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Make your plans too attend.
IL State Police Personal Property Auction Customers ONLY....... All total purchases of $500.00 or more that is not paid in cash might be held until your funds clear the bank. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!