All Roads Lead To Clinton Auto Auction....
EXREMELY LARGE CONSIGNMENT OF MECHANIC'S SPECIALS, VEHICLES THAT DRIVE THROUGH THE LANE WILL START AFTER 11:00 AM!!!
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18,2023 CLINTON AUTO AUCTION WILL OFFER A LARGE MECHANIC'S SPECIAL AUCTION. THIS AUCTION WILL COMMENCE AT 9:00 AM. ANTICIPATING MORE THAN 300 VEHICLES FOR THIS AUCTION EVENT. MECHANICS SPECIALS ARE VEHICLES THAT MAY NOT HAVE KEYS, NAY NOT RUN, MAY NOT MOVE, OR HAVE OTHER MECHANICAL PROBLEMS THAT PREVENT US FROM DRIVING THEM THROUGH THE BUILDING. REGULAR AUTO AUCTION WITH IL STATE POLICE DRUG SEIZED VEHICLES, REPOSSESSED VEHICLES AND CONSIGNED VEHICLES TO COMMENCE AT 11:00 AM.
Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois
Open to the Public Auto Auction!
All new customers that register for our Auction will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
All Roads Lead to Clinton Auto Auction.......
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle.This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. All vehicles must be paid for in full the day of the auction. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!