Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois exclusive Open to the Public Auto Auction.
All new customers that register for our Auction will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
Wednesday February 21, 2018 Auction will feature more than 75 vehicles for auction. Included are Drug Seized and Repossessed Vehicles.
Saturday February 24, 2018 Auction will offer more than 150 Vehicles. A large group of Seized and Repossessed Vehicles will be offered for auction. Watch our website for photos and descriptions.
Saturday March 3, 2018 Clinton Auto Auction will be offering their Touch of Madness Auction Event!
What is a Touch of Madness? That is a great question! A Touch of Madness Auction Event will offer Clinton Auto Auction Customers the chance to win MONEY!!! YES good old fashioned American Money! For every vehicle SOLD! Clinton Auto Auction will put $5.00 in to the pot. At the end of the auction we will draw the lane number - A, B or C Lane. The seller of the vehicle in that lane will receive half of the pot. The Buyer of the vehicle will win the other half. If the buyer is not present the seller wins it all. If the seller is not present, the buyer wins it all. So if we sell 100 vehicles, the jackpot will be $500.00 if we sell 200 vehicles the jackpot will be $1,000.00! The more we sell, the more you win! Attend this auction event and share in our 'Madness'
All Roads Lead to Clinton Auto Auction.......
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle. This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!